Monday, February 21, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Dog

My favorite kind of dog in the entire world would have to be a chihuahua. I know some people think they are weird because they are so small, and my dad thinks they look like rats, but really, I love them anyways. Why do I love them? I love them because they are very fashionable. It is one of the only dogs I see dressed up in little clothes. I would want one because they are cute to me and I would love a dog that likes to wear clothes. My dog Roxy, who is a breed of a toy poodle and a maltese, will never wear clothes. I also would want a chihuahua because most of them seem to like going places and my dog Roxy won't go near a single car. I love chihuahuas! :D

CHIHUAHUA!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are so awesome! You are so creative and such a great writer! I can't wait to see what else you write about.

    ReplyDelete