Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

Yesterday, I went to Disneyland with my family. We went on a lot of rides and had a ton of fun. First of all, we woke up at 6:00 A.M. and got ready to leave. We got to Disneyland at about 7:50 A.M. We went on a couple rides and then ate some breakfast at a cafe. We got some really great food at the cafe. Then, later in the day we went on some more awesome rides like the Buzz Lightyear ride, the Casey Jr., and the Dumbo Ride all before lunch. Then, we ate lunch at the Buzz Lightyear Restaurant in Tomorrowland. After that, we went to the Petting Zoo by Thunder Mountain, and I had a goat following me. My mom said that I'm like the "Goat Whisperer"! Then we went on Pirates of the Caribbean. We got stuck on the ride for a long time! We were stuck by the part where the dog has keys in his mouth by the jail. But eventually, we starting moving again. Then, we went on Thunder Mountain, and Winnie the Pooh. We didn't go on Splash Mountain because it is closed until May 27th. After that, we went to California Adventures, and ate dinner at a restaurant called Golden Vine Winery (I think). It was really good Italian food!! Then we went to Disneyland again and got some dessert on Main Street. We got a delicious banana split!!! YUM! Then, we went to Downtown Disney, and I went to the Disney 365 Store and got a green and yellow puffle key chain and a green puffle figure that come with some other toy figures. It was about 8:00 P.M. now, and we needed to get my little brother Graham home. We were all super-tired. We went home and went to bed. I had an AWESOME time at Disneyland-it definitely IS "The Happiest Place On Earth"!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment